Shauna Describes Carl


There are so many things I love about my husband, Carl. He is such a wonderful person! He is very friendly and is always kind to everyone. He is so caring and supportive and is always a great source of strength for me. I am so grateful and blessed to have him as my husband.

Carl loves all kinds of sports. He loves playing basketball, football, and golf and loves watching all sports on TV. Carl also loves music.  He is very talented musically and loves singing, playing the piano, and playing the clarinet. He has sung several solos in church and in choirs, and they always bring tears to my eyes. He is very funny and has a corny sense of humor, which often has me rolling my eyes, but also makes me laugh. He is such an accepting, beautiful person, and I love that I get to spend every day with my best friend.

Carl is such a wonderful and loving father. He always makes time for our son Garrett. Carl and Garrett love building Legos, building towers out of blocks, and playing video games together. They often go on father-son outings to parks, arcades, and for walks. They also love riding their bikes together. Every week Carl takes Garrett to a gymnastics class and after the class they go to dinner. I love watching the two of them together. Carl loves being Garrett’s dad.