Carl Describes Shauna


I love Shauna with all my heart! She is my best friend and my soul mate. From the first day I met her when I was 12, I knew I wanted to be with her. When I finally got to go out with her, it was a simple date - looking at Christmas lights at Temple Square and just hanging out and talking. That really describes our relationship. We simply love each other's company. Shauna is so easy to talk to and get along with. Even now, after 12 years of marriage, we never run out of things to talk about and will often talk late into the night.

Shauna is so passionate about so many things and loves sharing her passions with her family. She loves music, movies, books, and animals. She enjoys going to libraries and bookstores with Garrett and to be surroundeed by books. She loves to sit with Garrett in her lap reading a book together. Shauna also loves all animals and loves cuddling up wiith our cats while she reads or watches a movie. She also loves singing and enjoys anything that has to do with music. She cares about her family so much and is always quick to be there to comfort us in any time of need.

I love her so much and I don't think it's easy to convey the wonderful person I know. To sum it up, she's loving, caring, passionate, funny, quirky, insightful, smart, and beautiful. She is such a wonderful wife and wonderful mother.